- Our undergraduate degrees are not available online, though some classes have online sections available.
- Graduate Certificates
- MS in Business and Information Systems (fully online)
- MS in Emergency Management and Business Continuity (fully online)
- MS in Information Systems (partially online)
Studying Online at NJIT
- Degree requirements remain the same regardless of course format or student status.
- Courses at NJIT are offered in various formats: online, on-campus (traditional classroom) and hybrid (part online and part on-campus). All formats for a courses have similar content, rigor and quality. Course activities may be adjusted to best fit the format's opportunities.
- Any student may take courses in any format. (International students in the United States may be limited to a certain number of online courses in any semester.)
- Specific courses may not be offered online, or be offered online with varying frequency. Thus completing a degree online may have limitations. We recommend you consult with the MS Advisor to plan an optimal schedule.
- Most online courses are offered anywhere + anytime. A few are anywhere + same time (or “synchronous”). These synchronous courses use an internet connection for video and audio communication among the instructor and all class members.
- Co-op: A co-op can be done entirely online, with the BS or MS Advisor's permission.