The BA IS degree features a strong practical focus in designing, developing and evaluating IS, databases, management information systems, and decision support systems. Students complete a specialization in business or graphics, a career track in a specific area of interest, and a capstone project with a major local company. The US Bureau of Labor Statistics notes that IS jobs are among the highest paying and fastest growing in the nation. Jobs in this field include application systems analyst, information systems auditor, database designer, and for those with a business minor, business systems analyst.
Detailed Program Information
- Degree Requirements (catalog description)
- Program Education Objectives (PEOs) and Student Outcomes
- Enrollment and Graduation Data
- Business & New Media Specializations
- What Do Our Students Say?
- BA IS Brochure
- Admissions web site (apply online now)
- More Information and Opportunities