BS in Web and Information Systems
In the BS WIS, students will gain a strong practical focus in designing, developing and evaluating web and mobile systems, in addition to learning about databases, application development tools, software use and evaluation, management information and decision support systems. The program concludes with a capstone project with a major local company. The U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics notes that IS jobs are among the highest paying and fastest growing in the nation. Jobs in this field include web analyst, web developer, interactive media designer and application systems analyst.
- Degree Requirements (catalog description)
- Undergraduate Thesis Option
- What Do Our Students Think?
- BS WIS Brochure
- Admissions web site (apply online now)
- More Information and Opportunities