The MS IS is a STEM (*) degree that prepares students to become business and systems analysts, data scientists, systems and application designers, and designers of user interfaces and user experience. The curriculum core focuses on business mining and analytics, systems design that both extracts and utilizes this business data, and the techniques that assure the effectiveness of the user interface for such systems. The U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics points to very strong need for managers with technical skills well into the next decade. Graduates are well positioned to serve a variety of positions, and to advance into technical management.
(*) STEM - Science, Technology, Engineering, Math
- Degree Requirements (current catalog description)
- Degree Requirements prior to Fall 2012
- Placement Exam
- MS Degree Comparison
- What Do Our Students Say?
- MSIS Brochure
- Admissions web site (apply online now)
- More Information and Opportunities
[Back to Top]